Friday, July 18, 2014

Scrappers Block? Kit person?-




Do you feel overwhelmed when you try to create on your own? I started these a few weeks ago, hoping to inspire some summer albums? 
 I have decided I can NOT premake without a photo , sorry I need a pile of pictures to sort and flip through to inspire me?
 I need some inspiration?
  Nope I need a KIT


Close to my Heart has a Workshop on the go kit, It comes with everything you need and directions? Not that I follow them , The new catalog has new card kits, home decor, base & bling, I just can not wait to share the new catalog with everyone!  
Be sure to check the retiring items and the price increase post below.... 
www.ctmh.com/.kathywittlock

You can order a new catalog soon from the website and have it mailed to you!
Hopefully today I can finish up some projects and start making some new class projects to share.
I will be hosting a few different things next month, Open House on the 1st, card class in Cullman next month, and beginning a monthly layout class in September.
 So lets make some plans to get together!
Kathy

No comments: