Thursday, July 10, 2014

Picture My LIfe

Can you picture my life? It has been crazy the past 3 years kinda of like a roller coaster , lots of ups and downs, and curves!
 I have Timehop on my cell phone Everyday I see what has happened in my life the last 4 years, sadly not what we had planned after closing the store!
So today is exactly two years since the first Kidney Cancer surgery, our life has changed and we are still here fighting and waiting for the next, one year ago we were traveling down the road! Picture that!
 I really need to get all pictures in a album and out of the boxes..
Here is the the new Picture My Life video that may inspire us to do that, as always if I can help you , send me a message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbS9wQIN69Y

Have a good day!
K
















No comments: