Friday, May 6, 2011
1. The Paper - its all so pretty!
2. My Cutter Bee Scissors-
3. Zip Dry Glue
4. Inks Cat eyes or Tim Holtz Distress
5. 3l tape runner - yep the Red one is my fav-
4. Paper trimmer - I have several doesn't matter which- I can't CUT a straight line
5. Glue Dots
6. Some ribbon-lace
7. Chipboard embellishments-
8. My Bind-it-All -- Yes I like it alot-- need to practice more
9. Big Shot -- it doesn't need electric (learned that last week)
10. Clip -it-up -- this is my new favorite storage - I like to see it hanging up!
Some day I will find the perfect storage solution (lol) I am in process of taking my paper from racks to vertical storage and clear boxes (sorted by brands)-- I had all my embellishments in boxes - but have been using this clip up lately -- I plan to buy another or make something smiliar --
So once again leave a comment with your favorites to follow my blog... for a chance to win some stash - I will pick a winner Monday!
Have a great weekend -
Posted by Kathy Wittlock at 11:34 PM