Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrapping Again- Pretty Girl!


I think I gave up on the organizing for now , I have 15 verticals sorted and the 16 12x12 boxes labeled by brand! Oh so much paper - too little time!
I am going to get back to scrapbooking some layouts and do a few challenges this month!
I did this one for the Authentique challenge this month! It is Emma from her Thanksgiving photo's , first time I have done a black & white in a long time!
I think I like it!
I used Authentique Orginal, Uncommon,and Special, , I cut the tag apart from the matching embellishment for Pretty Girl, used a Prima flower and some little bling flower from my stash.

Quote from paper line...
"There is just one life for each of us:our own."- Euripides

Have a great week!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Very pretty! That b & w picture is just gorgeous. The UNCOMMON paper compliment your picture perfectly. Thanks for joining in our challenge!
~Jeannie
Authentique Paper Design Team