Monday, February 27, 2012

Hi Friend...

Hi Friends,
Hopping by with a little Spring card --made from my Momenta products for the Dlite team ...
It has been so Spring like here in Alabama - cool & windy days , sunny and bright!
We had a great weekend here just in time to work on a water leak!
I just love this little bunny from Tim Holtz Alerations movers and Shapers line...  I love my vagabond now that I have started using it. I am sure we will be seeing it often in the next few weeks!  
I used the sunny paper, and a piece of patterned speciality paper in the mini card stock mats, the base card from my stash , and a Hi Friend stamp from my Amuse stamp collection,
I have quite a collection of stash- starting to actually find things since I have sorted and labeled my world.
I cut the green on the paper to look like grass and the bunny's are scraps of brown coordination's paper.
PA -2337-OFD-5X7
http://www.momenta.com/

I am off on my next adventure to spend some time with parents, time is flying by - it is almost March!
Thanks for hoppin in- please leave a comment and follow us at the Dlite team.
 I will be sending some lucky person a few spring die cuts since I have been cutting up a spring batch of Bunnies & Butterflies!
 I will pick a winner March 7th
Enjoy the Sunshine!
Kathy

7 comments:

jackiern1 said...

Darling bunnies!!! That card is soo cute! Love it, and you have a great beginning to March...

Wendy said...

I love the card Kathy! It's beautiful!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So cute! Love your bunnies!

Alexia Misso said...

So cute!! Love the colors and bunnies!!

Deborah Shores said...

LOVE the cute card!!! I really like the colors you chose to use. Such a cute card for spring!!!

kathy said...

Great card..the background music does not surprise me!!!!!

Tirza said...

¡Muy hermoso!