Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Just let it snow!



I laughed out loud tonite as I walked though Walgreen watching men trying to pick out that perfect card!
I decided we would skip the cards, chocolate and flowers this year ... live life- you know adventure a little?
So in a late nite internet search to buy bargain tickets to take hubby Dog Sledding...
yes in the cold?
I was determined I was just going to watch... well we all know how that turned out I sure did watch from the basket!
It was a blast , just check it off my bucket list!
Time to go home again!
Kathy

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Kat, love your card so pretty!!
How fun to go dog sledding!!
That is something I would like to try one day!!
IKWYM! My mojo wasnt that great either I struggled with my LO for this month!!
Thank you for your kind words on my blog!!