Sunday, January 22, 2012

Junque Journals


Have you made yours yet? A great little book to save your notes & mementos for the year, a trip, special occasions?

So easy and fun since you make it as you want it , with scraps or that favorite sheet of paper you have held on for years!
I am creating some kits this week to sell, I have so MUCH left from Scrapin Kats and am Letting go... so check back on Wednesday! at
http://time2scrapbargains.blogspot.com/

They will be a mix of supplies to help you make your own!

So are you watching all those CHA previews ? I am making my Top Ten List of what I can't Live without! I signed up for Charity Wings CHA Fund Raiser .. sounds fun!
Have a great week!
Kathy

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Kathy!!
Love your journal/note book!!
Looking forward to creating & working with you over at Momenta!!
Just became a follower!!
Big Congrats!!
Michelle H.