Monday, February 11, 2019

Motivation Monday .... I printed 2018

I printed 2018 last week... it was not that of a great year!
but I did 2-4 pages each month and a few notes. I use messages, texts, and screen shots in some of my pages that the kids send me.
 Its hard when half of your family is far away and you only see each other a few time a year!
I took  Project Life App class a few years ago and was hooked on creating a yearly book!
I still do some traditional scrap booking and mini books.
I hope I can motivate you to get your photos off your phone this year!

The kids will flip through them and it makes it worth it!
So print your pictures with whatever method your doing and save you favorite pictures and tell your stories!
2018 Project Life APP Scrapbook
So I need to finish my Valentines today and get them in the mail!
Have a great day!
Kathy

No comments: