Friday, February 1, 2019

Hello February

Yay! we made it through January, the longest , coldest month ever! So now on to the month of new goals for me...

1. Get my room cleaned up and donate a bunch of stuff for a Crop next month
2. Get out and start walking
3. More water
4. Create more

Baby steps ... I find a few small things each time are easier than broken plans!




 

Of Course February is the month of Love!
Starting out with our new Love Blossoms promotion Card kit!
You can find all the details here

https://kathywittlock.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1902-love-blossoms.aspx

Its suppose to be 60 this weekend so get out and enjoy the weather!


For my Locals Class is February 23 from 1-3pm at Cullman Hobby Lobby , we will be using watercolor pencils and paints to try some new techniques on cards.

You will need  to bring a water brush!
Message me to attend - Cost is $12
RSVP needed so I have supplies cut for you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: