Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hello Heather


Hello everyone!
 Yes its been awhile since I have posted... Yesterday I had lunch with a couple of my Scrapin Kats friends at our favorite Mexican restaurant Los Cablos, it is in the parking lot where my store used to be , we had a great time , caught up on scrappy news, our lonely blogs and all promised to blog, and get together soon and craft something?

And then I see this post from my past customer Heather Adams! Talk about a "proud crafty mom" moment! I am so excited to see how far she has come since she was shopping with me! She was just barely able to drive a few years ago! I used to love when the younger girls would come to shop at my store!
 At the time Local Scrapbook stores were dropping like fly's! Surely to be a lost art? No way I would think it just changes and this is proof... it changes and circles back ? 
There are no rules in scrapbooking and its only paper ...  yes its changed I see a focus on easy , simpler, things like project life , people back to journaling , using planners as a scrapbook to tell a story, heck we are even coloring! Emma my eight year granddaughter told me after school "lets color" and we do ... who would ever thing a 54 year old grams would be sitting on her bed coloring? 

I wish Heather the best in her future and hope to see more designs in the future!    


So please stop by and see Heather's new paper line "Hello Heather"
http://www.plspapershop.com/category-s/2251.htm

She has a Giveaway on her instagram
https://www.instagram.com/heatherphotochic/
enter to win and tell her Scrapinkat sent you!

So Sheila and Carolyn I have blogged ... next step go find those bunny stamps , Easter is early this year! I will Not buy premade cards this year... so far that is the only New Years Resolution I have kept? 
Have a great day! 
Thanks for continuing to read my lonely blog!
Kathy 

3 comments:

Andrea Clayton said...

Such great news! This makes my heart happy :)

KJ said...

Awesome Kathy. I promise I will get to mines this week and check on the location we discussed. Really enjoyed lunch with you guys.

Sharon said...

How totally awesome that one of your customers is now a designer!!! :)