Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Love

Welcome September!
 My first finished project for Momenta!
 Creative Canvas
 I am not sure where the month went, I spent a week In Chicago visiting  my parents, attended Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles, took a few Copic classes!
 I had a blast did not know a soul buy it was FUN!
 So  if you ever are in doubt about attending a class JUST DO IT!
 I am sharing a canvas I used from Momenta, when I saw it I knew exactly what I would do with it, I snagged this photo off my brother's facebook a few months ago,(he knows so its ok- I love how we can save and print later)
 He was married in Hawaii about a year ago this is a great picture of them on the staircase!

           This kit from Momenta it is a Creative Canvas Kit, I love that it is Black so great for B&W,
                       You can find more info at
                         www.facebook.com/mymomenta
                                        the website   is www.momenta.com
Hopefully I am better from my little knee accident and will be climbing the stairs a few more times to finish up some layouts! I have been coloring and trying to get all my stamps and color combinations in order, sounds like a crafter always trying to get organized a little better!
Thanks for stopping by again.
Kathy





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: