Thursday, September 27, 2012



Come Join Us On Saturday October 6 for National Card Making Day
We will be using the craft room at Hobby Lobby in Cullman from 10-2pm we can stay as long as we like!

We will be making cards for Operation Write Home

Please bring a basic set of stamps and supplies, I will also have some extras!
We will be close to cutoff for Christmas and fall, so please consider what types of cards we can use,
 Just a note, Hello, Birthday, Valentine, and cards for kids!
I will mail these to OWH - please invite your friends , I have lost many of the emails I had.
Also if you can not attend you are welcome to drop your cards at Hobby Lobby and leave at cashier for me to send!

ALSO - OWH is in need of Hero Notes and Letters for the holidays -- make a card and write a note addressed to any hero to be mailed along with our packages!
I'll bring the cookies!
Hope to see you!


Kathy

No comments: