Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Crafty timeclock is ticking....




I have been working on the tag swap! I have been cutting all weekend but I think I have a plan! Now to make each one or assembly line? Some things will be assembly line since they need to dry- I googled, spent time on pininterest, and flipped through lots of old books, I have a decision making problem,, and well maybe just to much to choose from - but please note I did not buy anything NEW for this just using my stash! This is the first swap I have done in a long time, it will be held on Dec 3 at the local community center we have used a couple times for crops, I have not seen many of these people since spring! Now what to do with all these scraps? Leave a comment and one Lucky Person will get A Donna's Christmas newspaper from my stash, its great for words, musical papers, and some FUN Scrappy news! I promise to share my finished project soon.
Kathy

4 comments:

Carolyn McCravy said...

First one didn't take...take 2...I am really looking forward to the tag swap and hope we can get back to cropping now that you're home!!

Scrapin Kat said...

I hope this is working! I updated settings-
FYI - if your comment doesn't post - sign in again on your account and UNCHECK the box - this allows you to leave comments - you need to watch this for some reason it changes.

Scrapin Kat said...

CArolyn You WIn!

Carolyn McCravy said...

WooHoo!!!! Thanks so much!!