Thursday, August 7, 2014

Meet the Stars -Day 2 Scaredy Cat


Day 2 Scaredy Cat

 I am not sure what I did to my photos....  learning as I go, but you can always see the catalog online www.ctmh.com/kathywittlock  - go to idea book , you can order one online and have it mailed directly to you!
Today was Emma's first day of school , believe me she is NOT a scaredy Cat!
 only a half day , so trying to keep up and get some things done while planning my fall classes. I hope you will join me!

     How perfect is this she is in the OWL class?  
        What a Hoot! is the stamp of the month for August ,
                       Just $5 with your $50 order in August only!


I am in process of planning my classes so look for me to send out a email next week with all my dates! 
If you place a $50 order this month I will credit you $6 for your catalog purchase. This is easier than me trying to mail them! 


Page 38-39 www.ctmh.com/kathywittlock
These are perfect for all your Halloween fun!

Scaredy Cat Paper X7158b $9.95
Scaredy Cat Complements X 7185C
AssorTment  Z3011


 And of course some great stamps ....  www.ctmh.com/kathywittlock

Please feel free to email me , message me anytime if I can help!
Kathy

No comments: