Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12-12-12

Sharing from The Scrapbook Princess  
Tomorrow is 12/12/12. Even if tomorrow is "just another day", I encourage you to document it in photos and then make a scrapbook page using your favorite papers and embellishments! There will not be another triple day in our lifetimes--it would be fun to keep a record of it!!! =)


It has been awhile since I have been crafty or even blogged,
 Gary is finally better I think, this surgery for Prostrate Cancer was more than we expected.  He is feeling better and starting to become active , although I may be pushing it a bit, seems it may be so easy to just take pain pills  and wish the pain away , but that was not working. The past week we go out everyday ,  I have planned my shopping list around it, we go to the store  and get done in time to pick up granddaughter from preschool, everyday a little more. 
I know he is feeling better he loaded the dishwasher tonite! 

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments: