Saturday, April 9, 2011

I won! California Here I come!



Out of 74 comments, #36 was the winner of a FREE WEEKEND at Art-Full Horizons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

Scrapin Kat said...
Shared on my blog- is there a way to buy a raffle ticket on line ? Ah Sunshine & scrap! Sounds like what I need
February 8, 2011 8:31 AM

Please contact us at artfullhorizons@gmail.com for details :) Congrats and thanks to everyone who played along!!!
Posted by Jennifer Priest at 1:01 AM Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Google Buzz

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am SOOOO glad for you!!!!! I guess we made them realize just how badly you need this win!!!! YEAH!!!!

Sharon said...

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!!!!! :)

Heather Doolittle said...

Oh. My. Goodness. THAT'S WONDERFUL! Congrats!