Monday, July 16, 2018

Here's to You!

Welcome back!
 I have been challenged to get back to my old life!
 I am sitting with my foot up again , I have spent the summer with a stress fracture which has tried to slow me down? NO way!
It has busy a few months for me,  a few trips home to Mom, Wisconsin Dells and local lake, enjoying a extremely Hot Alabama Summer! 
but I am here today sharing our new promotion from
Close To My Heart! Please pop over to my website and see all the details!
https://kathywittlock.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1807-heres-to-you.aspx and 

 
I will be offering local card classes starting July 26 at the Cullman Hobby Lobby Classroom 
from 1-3 pm or 6:7:30
I hope to continue every THIRD THURSDAY through the holidays, so if your local message me and I'll send you more information.
Its about to be a exciting time with our new seasonal catalog, new products, more Story by Stacy,  and monthly scrap booking kits!

I hope your having a great summer!
Kathy


No comments: