Saturday, October 15, 2016

November Close to my Heart Classes in Cullman



Hello,
I am trying to catch up with my crafty friends, it has been a crazy few months (years) in my world, but I promised I would become active this fall for my own mental health!
Can you believe it has been 7 years since this event I held for Scrap pink? I sure do miss Scrapinkats!

I'm back trying to get crafty, planning some classes in November... I thought I would share here for my previous customers.
I am doing this class two times in November...
November 3 evening class at 6p
November 8 at 11am

Come join us!
Cost is FREE if you place a Order in October
www.kathywittlock@closetomyheart.com
Or $15 at the class 
You can get this stamp set for only$5 with a $50 order
message me for more details!
Hope to see you soon!


No comments: